Best Value Organic Wine Winner at the Nedbank Green Wine Awards
The Running Duck range has been around for a few years in our overseas market and was recently launched in South Africa, where it’s fast becoming a firm Stellar favourite. Not only are these delicious wines sustainably grown and made, they’re also available at prices that are just right.
Our Running Duck Sauvignon Blanc 2015 was named the Best Value Organic Wine at the 2015 Nedbank Green Wine Awards. The wine also received a 4-star rating, placing it in the “wine of distinction” category.
Try this award-winner with 5-Minute Quinoa Pesto Zucchini Noodles.
Four more of our wines also received 3-star ratings. Well done to our winemakers!
- Stellar Organics Shiraz No-Sulphur-Added 2015
- Stellar Organics Pinotage No-Sulphur-Added 2015
- Stellar Organics Cabernet Sauvignon No-Sulphur-Added 2015
- Stellar Organics Reserve Sauvignon Blanc/Semillon 2015
Bronze Medal at the Harper’s Global Design Awards
Stellar’s new Running Duck label was awarded with a bronze medal at the Harper’s Global Design Awards – a tough international competition with thousands of entries.
Will Parr, of Studio Parr in London, designed Running Duck’s great new look. Read more >
2 Awards at Veritas 2015
The Veritas awards have been recognising excellence in South African wines for almost 20 years. Read more about the competition >
- Silver Running Duck Reserve Sauvignon Blanc/Semillon 2015
- Bronze Running Duck Sauvignon Blanc 2015
The River’s End Pinot Noir 2014 won a bronze award.